North Korean state-run newspaper Rodong Sinmun reported on Saturday that a total of 3.47 million people, including students, young workers and retired soldiers had asked to join the armed forces after the regime announced a retaliation against the USA on August 7 for its support of the new UNSC sanctions.
According to the paper, about 3.47 million people, including students and retired soldiers, asked the authorities to enlist them in the military.
On Wednesday, tens of thousands of North Koreans rallied on Kim Il-sung Square in Pyongyang, the capital, after the UN Security Council passed a new round of sanctions against the country.
North Korea has previously mobilised large crowds to show its resolve when tensions escalate. Russia, however, said that the missiles were intermediate range. "So, I think that India could help North Korea, perhaps, understand the seriousness by which the United States views that threat", Admiral Harris said. United President Donald Trump has personally praised India for this step.
Taylor's groping case: Judge ruled out the former DJ
A jury will hear closing arguments in the case and in Taylor Swift's countersuit against Mueller beginning Monday morning. However, Mueller denies the groping claims. "I agree his real problem is with the radio station", Martinez said.
Spurs star open to Man United, Chelsea move
Nemanja Matic is confident Manchester United will perform well in the Premier League despite their Super Cup setback against Real Madrid .
Red Devils on the brink of signing Portuguese forward Bruno Amorim
It should be seen whether Amorim will be included in the first squad or will be played for United's Under-23 side. United already added the likes of Largie Ramazani and Aliou Badara Traore to the academy set-up in the summer.
The two leaders spoke over phone to discuss the escalating tension after Kim Jong-un threatened the U.S. this week to fire missiles at Guam, a USA island territory, after the United States sponsored a resolution imposing new economic sanctions on Pyongyang over its missile and nuclear weapons programmes. Trump said Washington was looking "very carefully" at its military options, and that he hoped Kim had taken his words to heart in recent days - just this morning, Trump said America's military was "locked and loaded".
Speaking to RT, Leonid Ivashov, a political analyst and retired Russian colonel-general, said North Korea wouldn't stand a chance against the USA if the conflict entered a military stage.
Never before seen pictures of North Korea at war.
The AP report stated that the officials in charge of the communications are Joseph Yun, the U.S. envoy for the Trump administration's policy on North Korea, and Pak Song-il, a senior North Korean diplomat in the pariah state's United Nations mission. "The Guam airbase which North Korea is planning to attack is also covered by U.S. anti-missile defense", he said.