The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has recalled a brand of baby purified water because of complaints of mold.
Purified water sold at Kroger stores across the country, including IN, are also being recalled over mold concerns.
The water was sold in one-gallon containers with the sell-by dates from April 26, 2018 to October 10th 2018. The product was recalled after consumers complained about seeing mold. They are labeled with the UPC Code 0 41260 37597 2 and the plant code 51-4140. Testing by Kroger identified the mold ad Talaromyces penicillium. This product is intended for infants.
According to a release, the product was distributed to Kroger stores in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. The Kroger Company has instructed its stores to remove the recalled products.
Man Acquitted In Kate Steinle Killing Faces Federal Gun And Immigration Charges
On social media, many advocating for the border wall have used #KatesWall as they condemned the acquittal of Garcia Zarate. A jury rejected that charge last week and convicted Garcia Zarate only of being a felon in possession of a gun.
Suspect dead, officer in hospital after shooting in Missouri
Authorities say 29-year-old Chad Klahs of Arnold died Tuesday after shooting Arnold , Missouri, officer Ryan O'Connor in the head. Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies were investigating at the scene where the crashed SUV remains surrounded by police tape.
At least 47 injured in Germany as trains collide, rescue ops on
The country's deadliest train accident happened in 1998 when a high speed train derailed in Eschede in Lower Saxony, killing 101 people.
Anyone who bought the water should not use it and may return it to the store for a refund.
In general, inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in some people, the FDA said.
Drinking the mold in the water could affect infants who have HIV or other health conditions that cause a weakened immune system. The symptoms can include sneezing, red eyes, and skin rashes, as well as other eye, skin, and throat irritation. Parents and caregivers of infants should contact their doctor if concerned.