Frank Leboeuf has his say about the future of Antoine Griezmann, saying he might be better suited for a move away from Spain.
Having previously stated that he would announce his decision before France's opening World Cup game on Saturday, Griezmann chose to keep quiet.
Lemar and Griezmann are a part of the France team that will begin their Group C campaign against Australia on Saturday, before facing Peru and Denmark in the group stage.
Griezmann, 27, had been whispered as a transfer target of almost every big club on Earth for several seasons, with Barcelona the latest and most often linked to the Frenchman.Читайте также: NCAA passes significant transfer reforms, redshirt rule
Speaking in a press conference today, the Atlético Madrid striker said that he has come to a decision.
Lemar, who joined Monaco in 2015, has made 12 appearances for his country since making his debut against the Ivory Coast in November 2016.
Barca's pursuit has angered Atletico, who in December reported them to Federation Internationale de Football Association for making an alleged illegal approach and followed up with a statement in May that said "enough is enough".
France's Antoine Griezmann smiles as he answers journalists' questions.
Well, it just wasn't meant to be as Atletico Madrid announced that they have reached an agreement in principal for the 22-year-old playing club ball in the principality of Monaco.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог