Earlier today, TMZ reported that UFC star Conor McGregor pled guilty to disorderly conduct - a misdemeanor - for his now-infamous rampage in April that left multiple UFC fighters injured on a bus. McGregor was given no jail time and will not have a criminal record.
Outside the courthouse, McGregor thanked prosecutors and the judge for letting him "move forward". "I want to say to my friends, my family, my fans - thank you for your support".
The most serious charges carried a maximum sentence of seven years.
McGregor's court appearance was incredibly short - lasting less than half an hour - and he's already paid restitution for the damage he caused.
The incident occurred on April 5 following the UFC 223 Media Day when McGregor, Cowley, Artem Lobov, and several others stormed the loading dock of the Barclays Center.
The coach bus had been carrying a group of UFC athletes and employees at the time.
French soldiers arrive in Sweden to fight wildfires
Fires have raged for five days in Latvia, destroying more than 800 hectares (2,000 acres) in the Baltic state's western regions. In total 25,000 hectares worth of forest has been burned, according to estimates from Swedish authorities.
UK Supreme Court says woman must remain in 'loveless' marriage
Tini has been waging legal war against her husband since 2016, when a family court judge refused to grant her divorce. Another said Parliament had "decreed" that being in a "wretchedly unhappy marriage" was not a ground for divorce.
Demi Lovato hospitalized after suffering heroin overdose
Brad Paisley said he was praying for his "brave" and "honest" friend, calling addiction "a terrifying disease". Demi revealed last month that she had fallen off the wagon when she released a new song called " Sober ".
Conor McGregor pleaded guilty to a single count of disorderly conduct stemming from an April rampage at a U.S. sports arena, which may pave the way for the UFC's popular star to return to the venue before the end of the year. UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg both suffered minor injuries during the altercation, and were subsequently pulled from their upcoming fights at UFC 223.
The April incident happened after McGregor was stripped of his UFC Lightweight Championship for failing to defend his title.
Cian Cowley, another Irish fighter charged in the incident, also pleaded guilty on Thursday.
UFC superstar Conor McGregor has been spared jail after reaching a plea deal over his attack on a bus.
Do you want to plead guilty to those charges, Mr. McGregor? "The Notorious" has been living the high life after cashing out in a big money boxing bout against legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. last summer, but hasn't fought in any capacity since.