Blizzard has more mobile games in the works beyond Diablo Immortal

Blizzard denies pulling Diablo 4 announcement from BlizzCon 2018

Report: Blizzard Has a Diablo 4 Reveal Video Ready to Go

ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Inc. shares were hammered as video gamers took to social media to criticize a new mobile game that they say failed to live up to the storied franchise.

Bethesda and Nintendo didn't have much to show, but knowing something else was coming was enough.
.

Everyone is disappointed and it's expected that this mobile game will not turn out to be a success so we will have to wait to see how Activation tackles this all.

Last month, Blizzard said: "we now have multiple teams working on different Diablo projects and we can't wait to tell you all about them. when the time is right".

Other interesting information to crop up after BlizzCon include the fact that a teaser for Diablo 4 was reportedly considered, but ultimately pulled from the keynote. It's literally gutting the game to shape it around the mobile monetization model. Now, Blizzard denies that any such reveal was planned.

Republican Donald Trump elected President of the United States of America
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi wouldn't answer a question Wednesday about whether Democrats will seek Trump's tax filings. Congress: Ilhan Omar, a former refugee who fled Somalia's civil war, and Rashida Tlaib, a Detroit-born Palestinian-American.

Prince Harry Discusses The Moment His Dad Saved The Royal Wedding
Meghan cried, I'm sure, she did cry, and they both said, 'Take care of yourself, we are really anxious about you, '" he said on ITV's " Good Morning Britain " in June.

AIADMK workers attack theatres screening Vijay-starrer Sarkar
A minister has not only demanded the removal of controversial scenes from the film but went on to say that Vijay is acting like a Maoist.

Yes, we got the cool announcement of Warcraft 3: Reforged but the fire that rages, its in the eyes of furious Blizzard fans after discovering that the long awaited next game in the Diablo franchise called Diablo Immortal will be on mobile with no immediate plans to come to PC.

Blizzard has been vocal about having multiple Diablo projects in the works, but we don't know whether or not Immortal is an indication of the future of the series. Maybe Immortal is a flawless indication of what's to come, or maybe it's not at all.

However, Adham was quick to add, "For our diehard PC fans... we still have multiple Diablo teams working on multiple unannounced Diablo projects". It doesn't matter how good the game is, it could be the next Game of the Year or whatever but if it's controlled by a touch-screen I have no interest in it, I'd like to think most Diablo players feel the same.

Apparently, the backlash Diablo Immortal continues to receive hasn't scared Blizzard away from mobile.

So, while confirming that the game's in the making, Blizzard isn't ready to reveal it and wasn't at BlizzCon 2018 neither. Instead, Blizzard's Allen Adham noted in a recent Q&A that Blizzard is actually working on several mobile titles for other company properties. Forcing developers to rush the timeline of a game never helps anything, but those studios have proved even just an unfinished logo is enough.

Latest News