Prosecutors in Florida have dropped all charges against mixed martial artist Conor McGregor after he was accused of stamping on a fan's mobile phone.
That evaporated once the alleged victim refused to cooperate, and charges were dropped.
The 30-year-old fighter was arrested on March 11 after the dust-up with fan Ahmed Abdirzak, who along with other onlookers tried taking video of McGregor outside the iconic Fontainebleau hotel. "The victim of the crime does not wish to return to the United States and prosecute this case", prosecutor Khalil Madani announced during a brief hearing on Monday.
Madani concluded that Abdirzak "has credibility issues as he's changed his previously sworn testimony".
Jimmy Carter resting 'comfortably' after breaking hip in fall
The surgery was performed at a medical center in Americus, Georgia , about 10 miles (16 km) east of the Carters' home in Plains. President Carter said that his main concern is that turkey season ends this week, and he has not reached his limit.
How the National Basketball Association draft lottery affects the Thunder
Because of the alterations, more teams can harbor realistic dreams of landing Duke star Zion Williamson with the first choice. The Pelicans' pick falling into the top five may be a little more of a long shot, with only a 31.9 percent likelihood.
Emery wants Hen' in final
But a win for the Unai Emery-tutored side in the Europa could possibly see United drafted in, despite finishing the season sixth . Arsenal have booked their place in the 2019 Europa League final in Baku.
Conor McGregor no longer finds himself in hot water over smashing a person's cell phone in Miami. But when the value of Adbirzak's phone was later downgraded, they were reduced to robbery by sudden snatching, a third-degree felony, and misdemeanor criminal mischief, which exposed him to six years in prison.
As a result, the case against McGregor will not proceed.
The incident marked the latest of several incidents involving McGregor and various law enforcement services. Most recently McGregor has said that he's done with MMA, so if he wanted to try his hand at movies, now is as good a time as any. He was planning a comeback, but then retired the same day The New York Times reported he was under investigation in Ireland on allegations of sexual assault. McGregor's six-month term expired in April.